The Italian Ministry for Education, University and Research (MIUR) has opened the 2016-2018 procedure for obtaining the National Scientific Qualification to function as associate or full professor in Italian Universities.
For information please visit MIUR - National Scientific Qualification for Academic Staff website.
2012-2013 National Scientific Qualification procedures took place at the University of L'Aquila in the following academic recruitment fields:
- 01/A1 Mathematical logic, mathematics education and history of mathematics (info in Italian)
- 05/H2 Histology (info in Italian)
- 11/C1 Theoretical philosophy (info in Italian)
- 12/F1 Civil procedural law (info in Italian)
- 13/B2 Management (info in Italian)
- 13/B4 Banking and finance (info in Italian)
On the corresponding Italian pages you can find information on assessment boards and track the progression of their work.