Italian and EU citizens enrolling in a degree course for the first time must do so online filling in all the required fields of the online application form:
- Degree course, study plan
- Personal information
- Place of residence
- E-mail address
- Secondary school diploma (Italian citizens) or diploma obtained after at least 12 years of secondary schooling (EU citizens), to be handed in to the Student Registry office with translation and equivalency statement
- Payment of €156.00 by direct deposit into the University account (conto corrente dell'Università), the sum includes a €16.00 state tax and a €140.00 regional tax for the Abruzzo Region Agency for the Right to Higher Education. Payment may be made through any Bank or Credit Agency using a bank deposit slip, after the online procedure has been completed the deposit slip is to be printed and taken to the Student Registry office
Enrolment online is to be completed between 1st August and 30th November, furthermore after this date online enrolment is no longer possible and applicants will have to consult the Student Registry office for alternative procedures. Applications will be accepted until 31st December but you will have to pay a €52.00 late-enrolment fee.
Within 10 days of completing the online procedure, all enrolling students (holding a valid document of identification) are required to bring 2 ID size photos, an identification form filled in by the candidate, on which one of the photos will be attached, and, if required, an anti-turberculosis vaccination certificate (necessary for enrolment in certain health-sector degree courses) to the Student Registry office.
Keep in mind that:
- A matriculation number will be assigned once the payment receipt is given to the Student Registry office
- Students who carry out the enrolment procedures but do not complete payment within the 30th November deadline will have to pay a €52.00 late enrolment fee
- Applications left pending without required payment of enrolment fees will be discarded
Online enrolment is not open to:
- Non-EU citizens living in Italy with valid permit to reside
- Students enrolled in other universities who wish to continue their studies at the University of L’Aquila
- Students enrolled in the University of L’Aquila who wish to change degree course
- Students who interrupted studies
People in the above categories should visit the Student Registry office for alternative procedures.
For general information please visit:
- Universitaly. Italian University Just a Click Away
- Study in Italy; Italian Higher Education for International Students
- International Students (available in Italian)
websites set up by the Ministry of Education, University and Research.