Before you begin online pre-enrolment or enrolment make sure you have:
- Information regarding your secondary school studies (final mark, type of diploma obtained, name and description of the secondary school you attended); please remember, if you are attending your final year of secondary school you can complete pre-enrolment, even if you haven't taken your final exam yet!
- A digital photo (40 mm x 35 mm, 300 dpi, in jpg, jpeg, bmp, pjpeg, png format)
- A digital copy of your identification document (front and back) in a single file (pdf or, in alternative, jpg, jpeg, bmp, pjpeg, png format)
- Your fiscal code or social security number
To enrol in the first year of an open-admission Bachelor’s level degree course follow the online student registry enrolment procedure (Segreteria virtuale), consisting in the following steps:
- Registering (provide personal details and address)
- Obtaining your username and password
- Logging into the online student registry
- Enrolling (provide data regarding secondary school studies and the Degree course chosen)
Once you have completed the online enrolment procedure, you must:
- Print your personal pay-slip (“bollettino freccia”), if you wish to pay the required enrolment fees at a bank of your choice, or
- Pay the required enrolment fees with your Visa, Vpay, Mastercard, Maestro at no additional cost.
- Hand in your anti-tuberculosis vaccination certificate to your Student registry office if you are enrolling into one of the healthcare courses
- Hand in your translated and legalized original High School/Secondary School Diploma including a Declaration of value issued by competent Consular authorities to your Student Registry office, only if you completed secondary school studies abroad after twelve years of schooling
At the end of the enrolment procedure the Student Registry office assigns a matriculation number which will be sent to the e-mail address you have provided.
Remember that once you have received your matriculation number you will be able to provide ISEEU information to see if you qualify for fee reductions.
Student registration booklets will be issued from 1st December; if you enrol between 1st November and 31st December you will be notified by e-mail when your booklet is ready.
- Enrolment is open from 1st August to 31st October
- Please note: if you enrol online by 31st October but make enrolment fee payment after the 31st October deadline you will be charged a € 52.00 penalty fee
- From 1st November to 24th December (final enrolment deadline) you will still be able to enrol upon payment of the required enrolment fee and a € 52.00 late enrolment penalty fee to be made to the University bank account specifying your name and surname in the reason for payment (“causale”) space
Online enrolment is not open to:
- Non-EU citizens living in Italy with valid permit to reside
- Students enrolled in other universities who wish to continue their studies at the University of L’Aquila
- Students enrolled in the University of L’Aquila who wish to change degree course
- Students who interrupted studies
People in the above categories should visit the Student Registry office for alternative procedures.
For general information please visit the following websites set up by the Ministry of Education, University and Research:
- Universitaly. Italian University Just a Click Away
- Study in Italy; Italian Higher Education for International Students
- International Students (available in Italian)