Italian, EU, and non-EU citizens, both undergraduates and graduates, together with students registered in a university may enrol in single subject courses held within the degree course programmes offered at the University of L’Aquila.
After submitting an application and paying the required enrolment fee, students will be able to sit the final course exam, if they wish to do so, and request a certificate of completion at the Student Registry office for credits earning, career advancement or professional.
Applications must be received by:
- 20th October for first-semester individual subject courses, students will be admitted until 20th December but they will have to pay a €52,00 late-enrolment fee
- 20th January for second-semester individual subject courses, students will be admitted until 31st March but they will have to pay a €52,00 late-enrolment fee
You can find more information in the corresponding page of our Italian portal.
For general information please visit:
- Universitaly. Italian University Just a Click Away
- CIMEA - The Italian higher education system
- International Students (available in Italian)
websites set up by the Ministry of Education, University and Research.