University students and staff can get Microsoft Office 365 suite at no cost, allowing them to use the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and many more.
Students can save and share their work online in OneDrive with 1TB storage, accessible from any device.
Office 365 may be installed on up to five devices - PCs, Macs or Tablets and Phones.
Students are eligible for this service while they are enrolled in the University of L'Aquila.
To get Office 365 just follow these simple steps:
- Go to http://login.microsoftonline.com;
- Follow download and access instructions using your access credentials provided by the University;
- Select your language on the download site and click on install.
To gain access, you must have have an e-mail account, which the University issues to all enrolling students.
To comply with Regulation EU 2018/679, please avoid cloud storage of personal data in Microsoft OneDrive.
Microsoft - Online Services Terms June 1, 2018
Resources and assistance
- Office 365 - University Network & Computer Security Sector (in Italian)
- University Network & Computer Security Sector FAQ (in Italian)
- Microsoft Technical Support
Meetings, conferences, seminars
UNIVAQ Online learning platform
Institutional Research Information System
Historical notes and practical information
Info, Online bulletin board