Who is a Visiting Student?
A Visiting Student, coming from a foreign university, is:
- a PhD student, currently enrolled at a foreign University, who has decided to complete a research period (minimum 2 weeks, maximum 1 year) at UAQ;
- a Bachelor, Master or single-cycle Master degree student, currently enrolled at a foreign University, who has decided to complete an internship period (minimum 2 weeks, maximum 1 year) at UAQ, also aimed at completing the final thesis.
What is the duration of the Visiting Students' programme?
It can last from a minimum of 2 weeks to a maximum of 12 months.
How can you participate in the Visiting Students' programme?
If you are a PhD student, you can submit your application to the Coordinator of the PhD degree course.
If you are a Bachelor, Master or single-cycle Master degree student, you can submit your application to the Coordinator of the degree course.
In both cases, your application must be approved by the relevant Department Board.
What is the application process?
Along with the application form, you have to submit your:
- curriculum vitae;
- enrolment certificate;
- copy of a valid identity card (passport copy for non EU students).
What is the admission process?
In case your application is positively evaluated, the Coordinator shall send all your documents to:
- the proper Department, for the final approval;
- the departmental delegate for internationalization.
The Department shall send the final decision to the International Relations Office for the further steps.
What benefits is the Visiting Student entitled to?
When you arrive at UAQ and sign the acceptance letter, you will be entitled to:
- use the University’s facilities;
- have access to the University’s internet network;
- tutoring services;
- attend language courses available at “Centro Linguistico di Ateneo” (Language Centre);
- University policy coverage for accidents;
- canteen service.
The costs of travel, stay, medical insurance, books, visa, etc., are under your own responsibility.
You must comply with the University’s ethical code and safety regulations, including cybersecurity.
Meetings, conferences, seminars
UNIVAQ Online learning platform
Institutional Research Information System
Historical notes and practical information
Info, Online bulletin board