Scholarships are a type of financial support to valorise the study paths of particularly deserving students.
The degree awards are an acknowledgment to recent graduates who have made a scientific contribution to knowledge on certain topics or have addressed particular issues.
A further opportunity is the organisation and funding of hackathons, in which a company can propose a topic or project of its own interest, which represents a 'problem' or a demand for innovation. Working groups, consisting of students and/or recent graduates, work out potential solutions to the problem. The best project is selected by a panel of experts, academics and companies.
Benefits for companies
- Opportunity to find innovative solutions to problems and needs of their own interest
- Opportunity to reward students and/or graduates in scientific fields of interest to the company
- Opportunity for the company to promote and improve its image
- Tribute to the memory of personalities
- Commemoration of anniversaries
- Deductibility and tax benefits for donations: funds transferred for research donations, from Italian companies to universities are fully deductible from the payer's income, up to 2% of the declared business income.
Third parties who whant to fund a student scholarship, on the basis of merit and/or individual/family income, or degree awards for recent graduates who have discussed their theses in specific academic years and on specific topics or hackathons, sign a memorandum of understanding
Activation is governed by a specific call for applications that regulates the admission requirements according to the procedures specified by the funding body and the university.
For information, please contact the office in charge.