Non-EU citizens residing abroad may enrol in the first year or in following years according to a quota established by Departments for each of the degree courses offered.
Foreign students wishing to enrol in a degree course of an Italian University must fill in an application form indicating the study course they wish to enrol in and present it to the competent Consular Authorities operating in their country.
Within the month of August applicants will be able to view the lists of students admitted to sit the Italian language test. Students taking the test must remember to bring valid ID in order to be admitted.
The Italian language test is administered at the beginning of September.
Besides the Italian language test, students enrolling in limited admission degree courses must check our website for admission competition announcements and dates.
Non-EU citizens residing in Italy with foreign academic qualification applying for enrolment or equivalency of qualifications are required to present the following documents to the Student Registry office:
- the original version of the foreign diploma of secondary higher education (or a replacement certificate) which is valid for University admission in the country in which it was awarded
- an official translation in Italian of the diploma of secondary higher education (or replacement certificate) awarded abroad
- an in loco declaration of value and authentication of the diploma of secondary higher education or replacement certificate awarded abroad, obtained from the Italian Embassy-Consulate offices
- foreign academic Degree (or a replacement certificate)
- an official translation in Italian of the Degree (or replacement certificate) awarded abroad
- an in loco declaration of value and authentication of the Degree awarded abroad, obtained from the Italian Embassy-Consulate offices
- official study plans for all courses taken by the student at the foreign University together with the exams passed
- an official translation in Italian of the study plans for courses taken and exams passed
In certain cases in which the foreign academic Degree obtained abroad is not fully recognized in our University, the student may obtain a curtailment of the study plan required for the degree course chosen.
For general information please visit:
- Universitaly. Italian University Just a Click Away
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Study in Italy (plan your studies, grants, stories)
- CIMEA - The Italian higher education system
- International Students (available in Italian)
websites set up by the Ministry of Education, University and Research.
Meetings, conferences, seminars
UNIVAQ Online learning platform
Institutional Research Information System
Historical notes and practical information
Info, Online bulletin board