I and II level specializing-master courses are postgraduate higher education specialization programmes, generally lasting one academic year. Graduates who have obtained a master's level degree have access to both first and second level specializing-master courses while those holding a three-year bachelor's level degree only have access to first level courses.
Universities often offer specializing-master courses in collaboration with other training institutions or firms and lessons are not necessarily held in Departments but often in other appropriate educational or training centre. Limited admission and compulsory internship periods are normally foreseen.
Check the complete list of I and II level specializing-master courses the University of L’Aquila offers.
On the I and II level Specializing-Master courses page of each Department you can find a list of the courses offered, together with links to regulations, announcements for public selections and results, ranking lists for limited admissions courses, available in Italian.
- Department of Civil, Construction-Architectural and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Information Engineering, Computer Science and Mathematics
- Department of Industrial and Information Engineering and Economics
- Department of Life, Health and Environmental Sciences
- Department of Biotechnological and Applied Clinical Sciences
- Department of Human Studies