International degree courses 2022/2023 AY
One of the main objectives of the University of L'Aquila is the internationalization of teaching pursued through student and teacher mobility, international degree courses offered in collaboration with foreign universities, together with entire degree courses offered in English.
In terms of study programmes our University offers:
- Joint degrees or double/multiple degrees, offered in English and/or Italian. These courses, in accordance with agreements stipulated, provide integrated curricula and student mobility strategies allowing for the reciprocal recognition of the credits earned within the course. Graduates obtain a double or multiple degree (from the two or more universities taking part in the agreement in which the student has earned required credits) or a joint degree (a single degree issued by the universities who have officially agreed upon and established a joint international degree course).
- Degree courses in English are also offered, these provide teaching in English with a degree issued either exclusively by the University of L'Aquila or in conjunction with other Italian universities in the case of national agreements with other Italian institutions.
To see all our Bachelor’s and Master’s level degree courses, click here
- Go to the Course catalogue
to read the objectives and learning outcomes of the Degree programmes and to search for teaching units
- Click on Degree course title below to get a quick information.
- Click on Department name to see the Department profile.
List of Bachelor’s and Master’s level courses ordered by Department