To enrol in university you must have an Italian secondary school diploma or an equivalent diploma obtained in another institution. Enrolment conditions and procedures generally vary according to applicants' nationality and place of residence.
For general information on requirements and procedures for admission and enrolment in degree programmes by:
- EU nationals and EU-equated citizens
- non-EU citizens outside Italy
- Italian citizens holding a foreign qualification
- Universitaly. Italian University Just a Click Away
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Study in Italy (plan your studies, grants, stories)
- CIMEA - The Italian higher education system
- International Students (available in Italian)
websites set up by the Ministry of Education, University and Research.
Degree course regulations may require pre-requisites for admission which may need to be assessed through testing. The competent degree course Committees may decide to organize classes to allow those who have not met pre-requisites to reach degree course admission requirements.
KEEP IN MIND:
In Italy you are not allowed to enrol in more than one degree course within the same university or in different universities.